Instagram

18 June 2015

BALANCE

|| An Adventurous life does not necessarily mean
 climbing mountains, swimming with sharks, or jumping off cliffs.
 It means risking yourself by leaving a little piece
 of you behind in all those you meet along the way. || 


The past two months have been about re-addressing my balance. Finding my feet back in the world of full time work,  getting caught up in the excitement of Engagements and Weddings, and saving every little penny for my future first home. Pinterest has once again come to my aid for interior design inspiration and i'm now itching to grab a paint brush!  

Amongst all this i'm still aiming to lead a creative life, catching picture moments, controlling my love for chocolate and finding my balance of everything in moderation.

How do you find your balance?

H.x 


No comments :

Post a Comment

CONTACT

Name

Email *

Message *