Instagram

8 February 2015

ANOTHER

Another Feather
Designer & Creator of beautiful things
Hannah Ferrara







|| "Jewelry for the Non-Jewelry Wearer" || 


To me, Another Feather resembles a fresh look at the way women wear jewelry; The collections have a clean design, easy to wear, hand made approach. Hannah's jewelry creations are evolved through traditional metal smithing techniques, the designs flow as a single piece or as part of a collection. I am like a magpie when it comes to accessories. I collect beautiful treasures, then fail to wear them. To me these treasures appeal to all aspects of a practical lifestyle and can be worn day or night. I am currently containing my total envy of her immaculate design space & I cant wait to see what her hands create next. 





No comments :

Post a Comment

CONTACT

Name

Email *

Message *