Instagram

28 January 2015

EASE


|| January ||

It is a month known for new beginnings, getting re-organised and planning for the year ahead. Over the past few weeks I have been playing with my new camera, a beautiful Canon 70D - I have opened my photographic world up to video & cant wait to get stuck in.

This week in particular has been pretty crazy, we have explored another ski resort, post to come, had our first experience night skiing at Mt Norquay, and climbed Sulphur Mt to get stunning views across our little town of Banff. 

In a nutshell, we have reached our last few months of travelling Canada, I have had my first hair cut in well over a year & I'm starting to get some designs going for my photography business for when I return back to the UK. Exciting times ahead! 


Holly

No comments :

Post a Comment

CONTACT

Name

Email *

Message *