Instagram

15 September 2014

THE ULTIMATE TRAVEL INSPIRATION


|| The Ultimate Travel Inspiration || 


I love to travel - but hate to arrive.
                             || Albert Einstein

People don't take trips - trips take people.
                             || John Steinbeck

The road goes ever on and on, down from the door where it began, Now far ahead the road has gone, and I must follow, If I can. 
                             || J.R.R Tolkien

We live in a wonderful world that is full of beauty, charm & adventure. There is no end to the adventures we can have if we only seek them with our eyes open.
                             || Jawaharial Nehru

I am not the same having seen the moon shine on the other side of the world. 
                             || Mary Anne Radmacher

I see my path but I don't know where it leads. Not knowing where i'm going is what inspires me to travel it. 
                             || Rosalia De Castro

Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than the ones you did. So throw off the bowlines, Sail away from the safe harbour, catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.
                             || Mark Twain

I haven't been everywhere but its on my list.
                             || Susan Sontag

The more I traveled the more I realised that fear makes strangers of people who should be friends. 
                             || Shirley Maclaine 

No one realises how beautiful it is to travel until he comes home and rests his head, on his old familiar pillow. 
                             || Lin Yutang

Holly


No comments :

Post a Comment

CONTACT

Name

Email *

Message *