Instagram

8 March 2014

BRISBANE






Brisbane // Road Trip // Botanic Gardens

Yesterday I got my first chance to explore a new city on this adventure. Starting at Mt Coo-tha, a lookout showing amazing panoramic views of Brisbane and the surrounding suburbs & rivers. We then traveled down the road to one of the two Botanic Gardens in the city. We saw just a glimpse of the 52 hectares of land, exploring the glass rainforest dome, the large lagoon, the japanese gardens and bonsai house. I couldn't leave without taking a colourful photo of my favourite flower. 

Brisbane centre is another cosmopolitan city with a large pedestrian friendly (no cars) main street filled with a large variety of stores. Ever since I was little my weakness when it comes to shopping, is weirdly stationary. I'm not sure how many others out there would agree, but the excited feeling of love I get when I see a new beautiful notebook, art supplies etc comes close to how much I love chocolate. A lot. You may have heard of the store, Typo, well I was compared to acting like a child in Disneyland. 

Currently back at the Gold Coast till the weekend then getting my next fill of city life next week. Time to relax at the pool. 

Holly

No comments :

Post a Comment

CONTACT

Name

Email *

Message *