Instagram

20 January 2014

PORT M



 



Oasis. Hidden Beaches. Aqua Ocean. Peace.

Its time to spend a few days at Port Macquarie. Situated about half way between Sydney & Brisbane on our adventure North.

One of my favourite things about exploring new places is exploring the history. The town is steeped with site seeing destinations including remains of the original Guard and convict settlements under the information centre. A short walk to the beach follows a stone breakwater wall decorated with guerilla art. The beach itself is breathtaking. Palm trees, hidden walkways, crystal water & rock pools. 

Last night we parked on a hill overlooking the beaches below, watching a lightening storm in the distance, shooting white bolts into the ocean. I am sticking to my New Years Resolution & instead of running for the camera, I enjoyed the moment. One of the best storms I had ever seen. 

Holly

No comments :

Post a Comment

CONTACT

Name

Email *

Message *