Instagram

1 January 2014

NYE SYD





New Years Eve. Sydney. Fireworks. Music. Fashion. 

This year I had a wonderful surprise, my partner Andrew surprised me with tickets to the Opera bar for New Years Eve. 

Dress code on the ticket = Beach/summer - so I went with the new season Billabong lily printed dress. $69 with cute summer straps that showed off a little summer tan too!(Lipstick kiss Tattoo sadly a fake)

Entertainment in the harbour was immense. Air shows, dancing and live bands - my personal favourite was the aboriginal smoking ceremony, when smoke was released from vessels to cleanse the harbour of negative energy in preparation for the New Year. 

Midnight Countdown - goosebumps! Im pretty sure I was stood there with my mouth gaping open the entire time, no camera could do that scene justice. You have to see it with your own eyes! Got a bit more video footage than photo, so will see what comes out when I edit! 

Well, that is my New Years done & dusted. I hope you all had a great night filled with love & laughter. 

Im running into 2014 with more dreams and ambition than ever - can't wait to get the creativity flowing. 

Holly

No comments :

Post a Comment

CONTACT

Name

Email *

Message *