Instagram

29 December 2013

UNDER THE STARS





Moonlight & Stars. Despicable Me 2. Cookies & Cuddles. 

I have had the wonderful pleasure of ticking off another experience on my bucket list - a Moonlight cinema, under the stars in the wonderful city of Sydney. 

With it being the festive season and all I was happily sat there cuddled up with blankets, sprawled across the grass, eating a hefty bag of cookies. We had the beautiful view of a setting sun & the city skyline behind the most enormous inflatable screen!

The child in me chuckled away at my favourite minions & cartoon unicorns. What a brilliant way to watch a movie, particularly surprised at how amazing the quality was! 

Any bloggers out there had a similar experience!? - or recommend anything just as awesome to do in Syds? 

Holly

No comments :

Post a Comment

CONTACT

Name

Email *

Message *